Breakfast: at the hotels
Lunch: at nature or at local restaurants
Dinner: some at restaurants, most dinners at the hotels
Program may change from time to time according to terrain conditions (floods, snow etc.), instructions of the local authorities (road renovations) or safety reasons
In Fes: 4 stars hotel
In Afourar: 4 stars hotel
In Ahsansal: with the locals, in a clay house
In Imilchil: a small, basic hotels, with 4 bathrooms outside the room (the best in town..)
In Tinghir: 3 stars hotel
In Zagora: 3 stars hotel
In the Sahara: a well-equipped camp with beds and mattresses
In Ouarzazate: 4 stars hotel
In Marrakech: 5 stars hotel
Travel insurance (health and baggage) is compulsory for everyone travelling with us. The insurance must cover all medical expenses and Emergency Repatriation in the event of illness or injury. Please make sure that the policy covers you fully for all activities you’re planning on taking part in on your holiday (such as water-sports or hiking) and that a 24-hour contact telephone number for your Insurance Company is written on your documentation in case of an emergency. You will need to confirm to your Tour Leader that you are covered by a travel insurance policy at the start of the tour. Our office will be happy to help you find travel insurance should you need it.
The price does not include flights. Our office will be happy to offer you attractive flight options. Try us!
Please send us a copy of your passport and driving license. Please make sure that they are both valid to the tour dates.
- The car rental is directly between you and the rental company
- In any case of damage or theft to the vehicle, a non-waivable excess will apply of maximum 1250€ + taxes. Our office can provide you with a supplement of insurance that will revoke the responsibility in case of car theft or damage. For 20€ per day per vehicle, the penalty will be only 33€
- This insurance and the supplement do not cover any damage to the glass, tires and lower side of the car.
- In any case of any damage, Tripology is not a party between you and the rental company.
- Any charge that the rental company will charge you is between you and the rental company.
- Each driver and participant must check before you rent the car that there is no damage, scratch or defect with the vehicle, to avoid any unjustified charges.
- To secure a booking we require a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the tour price.
- A final invoice will be sent to you ten weeks before departure. This must be paid no later than 60 days before departure, in case you booked the tour less that 60 days prior departure- a full payment will be needed to register the tour.
- Payments can be made with credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) or bank transfer
- Bank transfer details you can find on the registration form or on our website. Please send us the swift confirmation when its done
- A credit card fee of 1.48% is payable on all transactions.
- 60 and more days before tour start date – retention of deposit
- 59-42 days before tour start date – 30% or retention of deposit if higher
- 41-28 days before tour start date – 60%
- 27-14 days before tour start date – 90%
- Less than 14 days before tour start date – 100%